Webster University, accredited for 88 years
Webster University is accredited in the United States by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association, (30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504, USA, Tel: +1 312 263 0456, www.ncahlc.org
The accreditation was first awarded in 1925 and includes undergraduate and graduate levels at all locations where the University offers programs.
- Business-related programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- The MA Counseling programcurriculum satisfies the educational requirements graduates need in the US for the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC). In Switzerland the MA Counseling program is accredited by the Swiss Association for Counseling (SGfB).
- Education programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Music programs and degrees are accredited and approved by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
- Nursing programs and degrees are accredited by the National League for Nursing (NLN).
- Webster University is registered for state teachers' certificates by the Department of Education of the State of Missouri and is approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc. as a continuing education provider.
- Legal studies B.A., M.A. and Paralegal Certificates are approved by the American Bar Association (St. Louis campus only).
- The nurse anesthesia programis accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) of nurse anesthesia educational programs.