- School of Business & Technology
(incl. Human Resources Management and Computer Science)
- International Relations, INGO, History & European Studies
- Psychology, Sociology & Professional Counseling
- Media Communications & Photography
- Global Citizenship Program & ESLG
We are extremely proud of our 100+ faculty members, and are convinced that their quality helps set us apart from other Universities. The vast majority of our faculty members have both academic expertise & practical working-world experience, enabling them to guide our students in a pragmatic way. Our faculty members are highly committed to helping our students succeed and become global citizens with individual excellence.