Scholarships & Aid
Webster University, Geneva offers a limited number of scholarships only to full-time students. The Scholarship Committee evaluates scholarship requests on the following criteria:
- Financial need: only students who are able to document financial need are considered for a scholarship.
- Academic merit: scholarships are awarded to students with outstanding academic performance (who are able to document financial need).
Scholarship awards may cover from 10% to 50% of tuition. According to University policy, no scholarship or university financial aid package may exceed 50% of tuition costs.
Requesting a scholarship
We recommend that you submit your scholarship request at the same time as your application for admission. Your scholarship request will not affect your consideration for admission in any way: our admission decisions are “need-blind”.
Scholarship requests must contain the following documents:
- Financial Aid Application Form (downloaded here)
- Your family's annual budget spreadsheet, indicating income and expenditures
- Copies of official documentation (work contracts, bank statements, tax returns, etc.) of all income sources and any other financial resources that is available to you
- A brief statement explaining the following: if the University were able to offer you a partial scholarship, how do you plan to cover the remaining tuition charges, as well as your personal expenses (accommodation, transport, insurance, food etc.)?
- For current Webster students – copy of your current academic record
This information is kept confidential and separate from an applicant's admission and academic records.