Study successfully at Webster University for one semester, and Webster will buy your ticket to study at another international campus!
Available to all undergraduate and graduate degree seeking students registered at selected Webster University campus, the Webster-World Traveler Program awards one round-trip coach-class ticket to qualified Webster University students from the student's home campus to another eligible Webster international site.
For students enrolled at a European campus, eligible travel includes Webster campuses in the United States, Thailand or China (PLEASE NOTE: not all programs are available at all campuses).
- If an undergraduate student, you must have successfully completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at Webster University at time of international travel.
- If a graduate student, you must have successfully completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Webster University at time of international travel.
- You must successfully complete a minimum of one eight-week term (six credits) abroad as a full time student.
- You must remain enrolled as a full-time student in good standing while abroad in accordance with Webster University policy and local immigration law.
- You must complete a minimum of 30 additional credit hours at Webster University, which may include credits earned while abroad or completion of the degree program at Webster University.
- Successfully fulfill the service obligation to be determined in consultation with the Study Abroad/Student Services Office. The student, for example, would agree, on their return to Webster Geneva, to talk to current students as to the value the experience contributed to their education. By so doing they would encourage studying abroad to other students.
Deadlines for applications:
- Summer term - February 15th
- Fall term - March 15th
- Spring term - September 15th
- See Angela Murphy, Study Abroad Coordinator, in the LLC building for an application
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor