Rules and Regulations
A Webster identity card with a current term sticker must be shown before books and other material will be issued.
- 5 books per student for a 14-day loan, renewable during the term.
- 1 Multimedia item for a 7-day loan.
- Books: 3-hour loan.
- Multimedia: 1-day loan.
- Regular items that are late will incur a fine of .50 chf per day up to a maximum of 10 chf.
- Reserve items are on reserve to be used by a number of students in a class. If they are late they have a fine of 5chf per hour up to a maximum of 50 chf.
- NOTE: Regular collections can be renewed by contacting us by phone, by email or by stopping in at the Library.