Start Your Academic Journey Here
Since 1978, Webster University Geneva has welcomed students from around the globe,
either for a bachelor or master's degree or just for a semester or summer abroad.
Earning admission to Webster University opens a new world of opportunity. As a Webster student, you'll have access to the resources of a large, international university, with all the benefits of a small campus community — and our commitment to your individual success.
Information for students from high school (without prior university experience).
Transfer to Webster University Geneva
Bachelor admissions information for students arriving with previous university experience.
Study at Webster University
Studying in Switzerland, specifically in Geneva, offers access to a cosmopolitan city renowned for its international organizations. This unique environment provides unparalleled networking opportunities, fosters a diverse and inclusive community, and delivers a high-quality education within a globally significant political and diplomatic hub.
It is recognized among top higher education institutions globally — see our Rankings and Recognitions. According to UniRanks, Webster Geneva is ranked as the No. 1 private university in Switzerland. Our dedication to academic innovation, world-class programs, and elite faculty offer our students an unparalleled educational journey.
Applications and Deadlines
At Webster University Geneva, our admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. Typically, you can expect a response within 1 week once we have ALL necessary documents. For a smooth evaluation, ensure your application is comprehensive. The essentials include:
- A copy of your passport.
- A CV outlining your academic and professional journey.
- Two recommendation letters for both undergraduate and graduate applications, or one for university transfers.
- A 500-word essay detailing your background, academic aspirations, professional goals, and reasons for choosing our program.
- Relevant transcripts: High school for bachelor's applicants, and bachelor's for master's applicants. Note: Master's applicants should have an undergraduate degree from an institution recognized by Webster Geneva.
- Results from an English Proficiency Examination.
Fees and Scholarships
Life on Campus
Experience the vibrant student life and campus housing at Webster University in Geneva! Immerse yourself in the dynamic world of our students through our social media accounts:
- Instagram: @webstergeneva
- Facebook: @websteruniversitygeneva
- TikTok: @webstergeneva
- Linkedin: @websteruniversitygeneva
For an inside look at the exciting campus adventures, follow our student stories and discover the enriching student life and campus experiences that make Webster University in Geneva the perfect choice for your academic journey.
Life in Switzerland/Geneva
To complete your visa application successfully, ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Visa Application Form: Complete and sign the original of the visa application form type D. Note that incomplete or unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- Passport Photos: Provide four recent passport photos. Digital files and photocopies are not acceptable.
- Passport Copy: Include a photocopy of your passport.
- Letter of Admission: Submit the original and a copy of your admission letter from Webster University Geneva.
- Attestation in French: Include the original and a copy of the attestation in French provided by Webster University Geneva.
- Previous Diplomas and Certificates: Provide copies of your previous diplomas and school certificates.
- Resume/CV: Include a copy of your resume/CV detailing your biographical data and schools attended.
- Proof of Funds: Submit bank statements showing sufficient funds (approximately CHF 25,000) to cover tuition, housing and other expenses for one year.
- Confirmation of Deposit: Provide confirmation of your deposit to Webster University Geneva (Foundation Webster).
- Confirmation of Departure: Include a written confirmation/declaration signed by you, stating your intention to leave Switzerland after completing your education at Webster University.
- Letter of Intention: Provide a letter of intention or statement of purpose, outlining your future plans. This letter must be signed by you.
- Visa Fee and Postage Fee: Pay the applicable visa fee and postage fee. Visit the website for current fees.
- Student Schedule: Contact Peter Carson at email@example.com for your student schedule.
Please ensure that your application file is complete, as incomplete submissions will not be processed by the OCPM, potentially delaying the issuance of your visa.
Admission Partnership with Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro
Webster University has a partnership with Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro Greater Geneva, the official Academy Pro Residency of Paris Saint-Germain in Europe, designed for elite international players. Webster allows Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro students to participate in an academic program at its Geneva campus while also training with PSG Academy Pro. This unique combination allows students to pursue their academic and athletic dreams at the same time, without having to compromise on either.